I proponed a new leuk for the Main Page here. I'm open tae suggestions. --AmaryllisGardener (talk) 01:24, 26 Januar 2014 (UTC)
Ajraddatz has granted you temporary adminship for six months, which can be renewed in November. Congrats! --AmaryllisGardener talk 15:25, 21 Mey 2015 (UTC)
- Ok what great news! --TDKR Chicago 101 (tauk) 01:04, 22 Mey 2015 (UTC)
You are invited!Eedit
You are invited...
The Celtic Knot: Wikipedia Language Conference - Programme now live.
- Hosts: The University of Edinburgh and Wikimedia UK
- Supporting: Celtic & Indigenous Languages.
- Objective: The main objective for Celtic Knot 2017 is the coming together of practitioners in the same room at same time; strengthening the bonds of those working to support language communities into a 'knot' and leading into action. Attendees can expect to learn about and discuss innovative approaches to open education, open knowledge and open data that support and grow language communities.
- Date: 6 July 2017 - Booking is now open.
Stinglehammer (tauk) 21:50, 22 Mey 2017 (UTC)
Please remember to link your pages with the corresponding Wikidata item. Thank you, --Sije (tauk) 20:04, 7 Dizember 2018 (UTC)
P.S. perhaps the above-mentioned category should be linked wi en:Category:Politics of Illinois.
One more question: since Category:Politics is spelled with an "i", why is Poleetics in Illinois spelled wi "ee"?