This airticle is aboot the Lebanese veelage. For the coastal toun in Libie, see Al Hayshah.
River bi Hisah
|Time zone||UTC+2 (EET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+3 (EEST)|
- Hokr el Haïssa (Approved) at GEOnet Names Server, United States National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Staff (31 July 2008). "Lebanon: Displaced families struggle on both sides of sectarian divide". RefWorld. United Nations Refugee Agency (UNHCR). Archived frae the oreeginal on 19 October 2012. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Mohammed Ali Hussein, mayor of Hisa, estimates around 500 Allawi families have had their homes damaged and perhaps half of all Jebel Mohsen’s 50,000 residents have been displaced. Macleod, Hugh and Aysha, Rami (17 August 2008). "A perfect storm in Tripoli". The Sunday Herald. Archived frae the oreeginal on 2 August 2010. Cite uses deprecated parameter
|deadurl=(help)CS1 maint: multiple names: authors leet (link)
- JPRS Report: Near East & South Asia: Lebanon (JPRS-NEA-91-051) (PDF), Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS), United States Government, 21 August 1991
- Meanwhile, up to 12 people are reported to have been killed in an Israeli air strike on a bridge in Balenat al-Hissa in northern Lebanon, near the Syrian border. Staff (12 August 2006). "Olmert approves widening of offensive". RTÉ News.
- Shams, Doha (3 January 2013). "A World of Outsiders in Lebanon's Akkar". Al-Akhbar. Beirut, Lebanon.