Japanese political word namit after Shinzo Abe
- The Japanese governmental action tae give reusable surgical masks for ivery family (this policy wis made i order tae respond the COVID-19 outbreak).
- The surgical mask given bi the policy above.
Similar actions i other regionsEedit
- "Japan's Coronavirus Mask Handout Tainted by Gripes Over Mould, Stains, Insects". The New York Times (in Inglis). 2020-04-22. Retrieved 2020-04-23.
- "Abe faces calls for decisive action after 'Abenomask' blunder". nikkei asia reviews (in Inglis). 2020-04-03. Retrieved 2020-04-23.
- Japan’s Abe Taken to Task Over Itsy-Bitsy Masks (The Wall Street Journal, 2020.4.21); Anger as Japanese Prime Minister offers two cloth masks per family while refusing to declare coronavirus emergency (CNN, 2020.4.2); Coronavirus: Japan PM gets social media roasting for offering free cloth masks (South China Morning Post, 2020.4.2); Two masks, no lockdown: Japan PM's latest coronavirus step riles social media (Reuters, 2020.4.2)
- From Abenomics to Abenomask: Japan Mask Plan Meets With Derision (Bloomberg, 2020.4.2); You've got mail: 'Abenomask' distribution starts in Japan (France 24, 2020.4.17); Coronavirus measure in Japan of 2 masks per home taken as April Fool's joke, mocked as 'Abenomask' (Fox News, 2020.4.2)
- Sawer, Patrick (2020-04-11). "Spain to hand out free face masks for commuters to help return to work". The Telegraph (in Inglis). ISSN 0307-1235. Retrieved 2020-04-26.
- Sheriff, Hennepin (2020-04-20). "This weekend, the HCSO distributed 100 cloth face masks to the community at the Brian Coyle Center in the Cedar-Riverside neighborhood. The CDC recommends everyone wear cloth face coverings in public places. We are planning to hold more mask distribution events soon.pic.twitter.com/1mZrPgMgQ6". @HennepinSheriff (in Inglis). Retrieved 2020-04-26.
|This airticle is a stub. Ye can help Wikipaedia bi expandin it.|