|Born||21 August, 1917|
|Died||24 Juin 2008 (aged 90)|
- NobelPrize.org, "Leonid Hurwicz"; retrieved 2012-9-19.
- "Perspectives on Leo Hurwicz (conference program and photos)". University of Minnesota (econ.umn.edu). 14 April 2007. Retrieved 2007-10-16. Check date values in:
- Clement, Douglas (Fall 2006). "Intelligent Designer (cover story)" (PDF). Minnesota Economics. Department of Economics, University of Minnesota College of Liberal Arts: 6–9. Retrieved 16 October 2007.
- "Intelligent design". The Economist. The Economist Group. 18 October 2007. Retrieved 2007-10-18. Check date values in:
- Cho, Adrian (15 October 2007). "The Economics Nobel: Giving Adam Smith a Helping Hand". ScienceNOW Daily News. American Association for the Advancement of Science. Retrieved 2007-10-19. Check date values in:
- Fonseca, Gonçalo L. (author and maintainer). "Major Works of Leonid Hurwicz, in Leonid Hurwicz, 1917-". History of Economic Thought Website, The New School (newschool.edu). Archived frae the original on 17 October 2007. Retrieved 16 October 2007.
- Tabarrok, Alex (16 October 2007). "What is Mechanism Design? Explaining the research that won the 2007 Nobel Prize in Economics". Reasononline news. Reason Magazine. Retrieved 11 December 2007. Cite has empty unkent parameter: