James Francis Gunn Jr. (born 5 August 1966)[n 1] is an American filmmaker. He wrote an directit the Marvel Cinematic Universe film Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) an its sequel, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017).
Gunn at the 2016 San Diego Comic-Con
|Born||James Francis Gunn Jr.|
5 August 1966
St. Louis, Missouri, U.S.
|Eddication||Loyola Marymount Varsity|
Saint Louis Varsity (BA)
Columbia Varsity (MFA)
|Hauf-marrae(s)||Jenna Fischer (m. 2000; div. 2008)|
- "Songwriter/Composer: Gunn, James Francis Jr". Broadcast Music Inc. Retrieved July 20, 2018.
- "A Star Is Born: James Gunn turns 51 today". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved July 22, 2018.
- "James Gunn Biography". Tribute. Toronto, Canada. Retrieved November 7, 2015.
- "Notable Alumni: SLUH". St. Louis University High School. Archived frae the oreeginal on September 19, 2015. Retrieved December 6, 2014.
James Gunn '84, filmmaker and screenwriter; Brian Gunn '88, screenwriter; Matt Gunn '90, writer for HBO show Real Time with Bill Maher; Sean Gunn '92, actor.Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Williams, Joe (July 31, 2014). "St. Louis director James Gunn goes galactic". St. Louis Post-Dispatch. Archived frae the oreeginal on August 20, 2014. Retrieved December 6, 2014.
Gunn graduated from SLUH in 1984. (Several sources, including IMDb.com, say he was born in 1970, but you do the math.)Cite uses deprecated parameter