C Sharp (programmin leid)
C#[note 2] (pronoonced see sharp) is a multi-paradigm programmin leid encompassin strang typin, imperative, declarative, functional, procedural, generic, object-orientit (class-based), an component-orientit programmin disciplines. It wis developed bi Microsoft within its .NET initiative an later approved as a staundart bi Ecma (ECMA-334) an ISO (ISO/IEC 23270:2006). C# is ane o the programmin leids designed for the Common Leid Infrastructur.
|Paradigm(s)||multi-paradigm: structured, imperative, object-oriented, event-driven, functional, generic, reflective, concurrent|
|Stable release||5.0 (August 15, 2012)|
|Typin discipline||static, dynamic, strang, safe, nominative, partially inferred|
|Major implementations||Visual C#, .NET Framework, Mono, DotGNU|
|Dialects||Cω, Spec#, Polyphonic C#|
|Influenced bi||C++, Eiffel, Java, Modula-3, Object Pascal, ML, Icon, Haskell, Cω, F#[note 1]|
|Influenced||D, F#, Java, Monkey, Nemerle, Vala|
|Platform||Common Leid Infrastructure|
|License||CLR is proprietary, Mono compiler is dual GPLv3, MIT/X11 an libraries are LGPLv2, DotGNU is dual GPL an LGPLv2|
|Usual filename extensions||.cs|
C# is intendit tae be a semple, modren, general-purpose, object-orientit programmin leid. Its development team is led bi Anders Hejlsberg. The maist recent version is C# 5.0, which wis released on August 15, 2012.
- Torgersen, Mads (October 27, 2008). "New features in C# 4.0". Microsoft. Retrieved October 28, 2008.
- Naugler, David (2007). "C# 2.0 for C++ and Java programmer: conference workshop". Journal of Computing Sciences in Colleges. 22 (5).
Although C# has been strongly influenced by Java it has also been strongly influenced by C++ and is best viewed as a descendant of both C++ and Java.Unkent parameter
- Hamilton, Naomi (October 1, 2008). "The A-Z of Programming Languages: C#". Computerworld. Retrieved February 12, 2010.
We all stand on the shoulders of giants here and every language builds on what went before it so we owe a lot to C, C++, Java, Delphi, all of these other things that came before us. (Anders Hejlsberg)
- Cornelius, Barry (December 1, 2005). "Java 5 catches up with C#". University of Oxford Computing Services. Retrieved June 18, 2009.
In my opinion, it is C# that has caused these radical changes to the Java language. (Barry Cornelius)
- C# Language Specification (PDF) (4th ed.). Ecma International. 2006. Retrieved January 26, 2012. Unkent parameter